Vision and Values
- Win a Person to Christ (Mark 16:15-16)
- Disciple a Person in Christ (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Send a Person for Christ (Acts 1:8)
- Lost people matter to God, thus they ought to matter to the church.
- Worship and Scripture study comprise a lifestyle expressed with private consistency and corporate vibrance.
- The Good News is that the Lord accepts us as we are, but the Great News is that He doesn’t leave us that way.
- The church should be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally and personally pure.
- Life change happens best in Life Groups because belonging encourages authenticity.
- Who you are is more important than what you know or what you do.
- A call to servanthood and ministry is the natural progression of a maturing believer.
What’s at the Core of One Love?
- We believe the only true basis of Christian Fellowship is God’s Agape Love, which is greater than any differences we possess, and without which we have no right to claim ourselves to be Christians.
- We believe the worship of God should be Spiritual. Therefore… we remain flexible and yield to the Holy Spirit to direct our Worship.
- We believe the worship of God should be Inspirational. Therefore… we give a great place to music in our Worship.
- We believe the worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore… our services are designed with great emphasis on teaching the Word of God, the Bible, that He might instruct us as to how He would be Worshiped.
- We believe the Worship of God is fruitful. Therefore… we look for His Love in our lives as the Supreme Manifestation that we have truly been Worshiping Him.