Our Men’s Ministry, a.k.a. ‘Da Jesus Guys’, is a weekly meeting for all of the men of One Love! Every Tuesday at 7 p.m. we offer music, a warm welcome to first visitors, our weekly testimonies, powerful teaching, and a time to break into small groups for discussion and prayer.
On the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m., our ministry hosts ‘Da Grind’! We all bring some food to share, potluck style, and we talk story. This is usually our biggest crowd, and it’s always a blessed time together. Come and join us! All men, all ages, all Jesus!
We are here to encourage and equip men to live out their new life in Jesus. Every Christian man has a glorious destiny! It’s wonderful when brothers in Christ get together. We hope the fresh insight and loving fellowship that each man receives in these meetings will bless every area of his life. If God’s own adopted sons are living abundantly, then our families, friends, homes, communities, and workplaces will also benefit greatly!
Jesus Guys Essentials:
1. We accept Jesus’ invitation to follow Him and invite others to come with us
2. We fulfill His commission to make disciples. We focus on being personally discipled to maturity and also regularly disciple others just as we were taught.
3. We call each man to know and walk in their new and true identity in Jesus.
• We are LOVED powerfully and without condition.
• We are now HOLY sons of God, to be filled with the Holy Spirit
For all of the men of One Love, every Tuesday at 7 p.m.
Our ministry hosts’ Da Grind’ on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. at our Kaka’ako Campus! We all bring some food to share potluck style, and we talk story.